Well, it turns out that I’m an moron… either that, or it’s the sims 3 producers for not making it obvious how to do better …I’ll just keep telling myself that ;).
Anyway, the sims 3 producers recently posted some Showtime tips – I’ve selected some of the most helpful – and surprising – ones, so read on to find out more:
- Know your audience! While your Sim is performing, keep an eye on the audience requests via thought bubbles. Performing requests will result in a better performance and increase long term relationship status!
- If you can manage to set up your Sim’s (or a visiting Sim’s) stage, using all of the props available in a complete stage set, you will get an initial boost in the performance!
- Another way to get an initial boost is to place a new magic gnome on stage as part of the set-up!
- If your Magician Sim dies while performing in the Box of Danger, he/she will finish the show as a ghost!
- It’s all who you know! Developing a relationship with proprietors prior to auditioning will increase your chances of getting a gig.
- If your Singer Sim is multi-talented and wants to perform with a guitar, all you have to do is buy one and put it in his/her personal inventory!
You can see the others by clicking on this incredible link.